We often face challenges throughout life, and you may want to seek support through counselling or psychotherapy when
- feeling anxious and overwhelmed
- feeling isolated, depressed or even suicidal
- experiencing relationship problems
- being affected by abuse and traumatic experiences
- feeling lost or confused
- searching for better ways of relating to others, being your authentic self, and engaging with life
- dealing with chronic or severe health issues
- social, political, and economic factors affect our lives with various and harmful consequences
I offer a safe and confidential space to explore your difficulties and experiences. I would facilitate you to gain a better understanding of yourself and your circumstances, so that you can move forward and strive for a more meaningful life.
My practice is inclusive of all races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages, disabilities, and religious beliefs.