I am a qualified Counsellor/Psychotherapist and a Psychologist.
I have been a practicing counsellor and psychotherapist in London since 2010.
I work privately and in counselling services with adults dealing with a wide range of difficulties, individuals affected by domestic violence and trauma, and with the LGBTQ+ community.
My qualifications include:
- PostGraduate Clinical Diploma in Person-Centred Psychotherapy (Metanoia Institute, London, UK)
- Diploma/BA (Hons) in Person-Centred Counselling (Metanoia Institute, London, UK)
- MSc in Health Psychology (University of Southampton, UK)
- Psychology degree, First-class, honours (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece).
I frequently attend conferences, workshops, seminars, and trainings on a variety of issues and topics for my Continuous Professional Development. I have also translated papers for Pink Therapy’s knowledge base on Gender, Sexuality, and Relationship Diversities.
As a Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) and a Full Clinical Member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP), I abide by BACP’s Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions and UKCP’s Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct.
I offer sessions in English, Spanish, or Greek.
Areas of experience:
- Anxiety and stress
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Work-related stress
- Workplace bullying
- Relationship issues
- Suicidal thoughts/Self-harm
- Trauma/Post-traumatic growth/PTSD
- Domestic violence/Sexual violence/childhood abuse
- Gender, Sexual, and Relationship Diversities
- Coming out issues
- Gender Identity
- Cultural displacement
- Chronic/Terminal Illness